Monday, December 12, 2011

not quite the cool blogger mom...

I have waited for well over a year to post anything onto a blog. I've spent countless nights stalking blogs that I love and wishing I knew how to do this! Well.. after all this time I still don't know a whole lot about how to make my page look snazzy, link up, or make a great header. BUT I do know that I am doing some fun holiday crafts and decorating that I really want to share. SOOO I am OVER trying to do this so perfect and I am ready to do what blogging is all about sharing what I love, and having fun doing it. Hopefully along the way I will learn how to be a cool blogger mom. I chose the name The Bargainista because I truly am. I take pride in the deals and steals I get. I love making something that looks like nothing.. FABULOUS! 
I was so happy when I found all these blogs. I don't have friends and family that share this obsession passion so I'm really excited to put myself out here... In  blogerville. 

Heather  

No comments:

Post a Comment